FORUMS: list search recent posts

Handling FS7 audio channels for PluralEyes - repatching/remapping audio channels before export

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bram van Dam
Handling FS7 audio channels for PluralEyes - repatching/remapping audio channels before export
on Jul 5, 2016 at 10:20:33 am
Last Edited By Bram van Dam on Aug 30, 2016 at 9:16:11 am

Hi!

I'm running into some sync issues when trying to sync my FS7 footage with PluralEyes (version 4 and 3.5). When PluralEyes analyses the footage, it doesn't seem to recognise any audio except the audio on channel 1. The problem is that channel 1 does not always contain audio!

My best bet was to find a way to create proxies with the audio channels remapped. I tried to do this in Media Encoder, Handbrake, MPEG Streamclip and Catalyst Prepare, but no luck so far. The only way I can repatch the audio channels is by doing it manually in an NLE. This is very time consuming because I have to create a timeline for every clip that I have want to convert.

My question is:

Does any of you know an application that I can use to repatch the audio channels in the .MXF wrapper that the Sony FS7 uses?

Or a way to let PluralEyes recognise the other seven audio channels in the footage?

Thanks a bunch!

Bram

Return to posts index

Bram van Dam
Re: Handling FS7 audio channels for PluralEyes - repatching/remapping audio channels before export
on Aug 30, 2016 at 9:16:47 am

Anybody experienced the same? I would love a solution!

Bram van Dam
-------------------------
Video Editor and Media Manager
by Posh Productions in the Netherlands

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]