FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is it possible to remove vocals(or instrumental) from this song in Audacity?

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Cooke
Is it possible to remove vocals(or instrumental) from this song in Audacity?
on Feb 7, 2015 at 8:10:21 pm

Hi, the last couple of days I have been trying to remove vocals(and instrumentals) from this song

I have tried alot of ways but none of them seem to work like inverting the right channel after splitting it into stereo or mono,using the centerpan removal,Vogone. Im not asking this for someone to do it for me, but can someone try removing vocals and/or instrumentals from this song and if they can please tell me what you did so I can.

Return to posts index

Peter Groom
Re: Is it possible to remove vocals(or instrumental) from this song in Audacity?
on Feb 8, 2015 at 2:04:23 pm

Id say not.
But also if you were supposed to be able to do that, youd either have been supplied with an inst track or youd have the mutlitrack and could remixit. The owners of the work havent designed it so you can do this.
Peter

Post Production Dubbing Mixer

Return to posts index

Adam Cooke
Re: Is it possible to remove vocals(or instrumental) from this song in Audacity?
on Feb 10, 2015 at 1:36:34 pm

Ok, thanks though. I would rather know it wasn't possible than continue for weeks trying to do something that most likely couldn't be done

Return to posts index

Adam Cooke
on Feb 10, 2015 at 1:36:47 pm

Ok, thanks though. I would rather know it wasn't possible than continue for weeks trying to do something that most likely couldn't be done

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]