FORUMS: list search recent posts

Production Music Recommendations

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon-Michael Brown
Production Music Recommendations
on Jan 26, 2015 at 10:57:36 pm

Hi, all. I’ve asked a similar question before but I just wanted to see what everyone is using currently and get recommendations for production music.

Here’s my understanding of the best stock production music. The following are all on the pricey end and typically run by ‘needle-drop’ rates. So you can’t ever buy out the music for unlimited use. You have to continually renew after time period runs out, which is frustrating for my clients:

1. Killer Tracks
2. Extreme Music
3. Megatrax

Then there is a whole swarm of other option out there. Some of which I’ve found good music. But they are annoyingly cumbersome to search through. Examples:

1. Premium Beat
2. Tune Society
3. Audio Jungle
4. Sonicfire Pro
5. Pond 5…
… And this list can continue for sometime….

The second list is nice because pretty much all the music has buyout options at reasonable prices, but the quality is not always there, and the searching is not the most fun.

I just wanted to know if there was a library that consistently puts out quality music.

Does everyone get the best results by just having a local musician produce a track for your for projects? What’s everyone using?

Thank you all for your feedback.

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Production Music Recommendations
on Jan 27, 2015 at 5:12:35 pm

Hello Jon-Michael and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

Nick Griffin, who's been a Cow guy for years, showed me SonicFire a few weeks back and it was very easy, sounded good and was very flexible.

Regards,

Ty Ford
Cow Audio Forum Leader

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide
Ty Ford Blog: Ty Ford's Blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]