FORUMS: list search recent posts

Replace audio in video clip while retaining original video format (video clip has no audio)

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris James
Replace audio in video clip while retaining original video format (video clip has no audio)
on Oct 19, 2014 at 6:44:29 pm

I have used plural eyes in the past and it works great when the original video file has some audio to sync. The export from plural eyes gives me the exact same video format just with the audio replaced. I want to do something similar with video files that have no audio in them. If I used a standard video editor premiere/sony vegas I can group the video and audio on the timeline, but I can't export in the exact same format to use in other projects. Is there software that just replace the audio and keep original video format?

Thanks
Chris

Return to posts index

Peter Groom
Re: Replace audio in video clip while retaining original video format (video clip has no audio)
on Oct 20, 2014 at 1:04:50 pm

it all depends on what the original video format is.
If its apro res or something similar that youll be able to configure the export as such. You can in other nles like Avid , FCP and pro tool, but IO dont use vegas or Prem so cant help there.
Peter

Post Production Dubbing Mixer

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Replace audio in video clip while retaining original video format (video clip has no audio)
on Oct 23, 2014 at 12:18:30 pm

Hello Chris and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

I've done that with Quicktime Pro before.

Regards,

Ty Ford
Cow Audio Forum Leader

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide
Ty Ford Blog: Ty Ford's Blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]