FORUMS: list search recent posts

Neumann RSM 190

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthew Tacka
Neumann RSM 190
on Aug 25, 2014 at 10:08:30 pm

Hi folks! A friend/client directed me to this site, so bear with me as I am a newbie! I have an older Neumann RSM 190 I would like to pass on to the next pro. I would be grateful for any direction as to where to let this baby go...Sure, I could try ebay, but I am not really a fan of them. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated - or if you are interested, please let me know!

Return to posts index

Peter Hunter
Re: Neumann RSM 190
on Sep 1, 2014 at 8:41:01 am

Hi Matthew,

I may be interested in your wares.
Can you give me any information about the condition of the mic and it's history?

Return to posts index

Matthew Tacka
on Sep 1, 2014 at 8:43:18 pm

Hi Peter. The mic was given to me years ago (5-7 years ago?) as a gift of sorts - an old radio station I was working for was unloading a bunch of equipment during an upgrade, and this was one of the pieces I was offered. I had great thoughts of recording my band and a million other things...but alas, never did. I am sure it is perfect working order (cosmetically it is great), but to date, I have not hooked it up and tested it. I have read a lot about this piece and it seems like a great grab - but bills are piling up faster than my fantasies of ever using it!

Return to posts index

Peter Hunter
on Sep 1, 2014 at 10:16:00 pm

Sounds good Matthew.
Is it in a case with cables and stereo matrix amplifier?
Is there a chance of any photos?

Thanks
Peter

Return to posts index

Matthew Tacka
on Sep 2, 2014 at 7:02:23 pm

Hi Peter - Yup - all cables, the matrix box and other accessories are included. The windscreen is the 'blimp' type - not the furry one... I will do my best to get you pics this evening!

Return to posts index

Matthew Tacka
on Sep 8, 2014 at 8:14:23 pm

Here are some pics...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]