FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to post audio and video clips here...maybe

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ty Ford
How to post audio and video clips here...maybe
on Aug 2, 2012 at 1:09:57 am

Hi,

There was a question about how to post a wav file recently and I admit, I haven't tried it, so here goes. From what I learned to day, the process is not as simple as some forums where you load right to the message. You need to upload a file and then take the embed code that appears as a result of the upload and paste the embed code into your message.

Like this...

an upload test

Right after encoding the codec doesn't seem to know what to do about anamorphic 16:9 video and BOY, it takes a LONG time to code. The embed code isn't the easiest to find after a long encode, but I have inserted it above. I'll try an audio file as well to see if the process is the same....And I see it now reads the anamorphic video, but runs the video and text off the edge of the page. AH, but that's just in preview mode. Once you post for real the text and picture display properly! Cool!

OK, much shorter for audio, smaller file: 4482_amanaftermyownheart1.mp3.zip I grabbed the code and went back to the original posting window and pasted the above code in. You can download it, but not play it from within the Cow window. So I guess you could make a blank movie with the audio file so you could play it within the Cow window.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Ty Ford
Cow Audio Forum Leader

Hope this hel

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide
Ty Ford Blog: Ty Ford's Blog

Return to posts index

Peter Groom
Re: How to post audio and video clips here...maybe
on Aug 2, 2012 at 8:11:55 am

Hi Ty
Good thread. I have found it to be do able, but less than obvious or intuitive when ive done it before.
Peter

Post Production Dubbing Mixer

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: How to post audio and video clips here...maybe
on Aug 2, 2012 at 1:05:51 pm

Peter,

Big thanks from Cow's Abraham Chaffin who sent me the recipe.

Regards,

Ty Ford
Cow Audio Forum Leader

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide
Ty Ford Blog: Ty Ford's Blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]