FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony UTX-B2 and UTX-H2

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Allby Corry
Sony UTX-B2 and UTX-H2
on May 7, 2012 at 12:11:34 pm

Hello,
I have a kit with Sony wireless lapel microphone with transmitter UTX-B2 and tuner URX-P2.
Last week I bought a wireless handheld microphone UTX-H2. I could not connect to this new microphone tuner URX-P2.
It was then that I realized the mistake I made, it appears that the model I bought of the UTX-H2 has a different frequency, that is the UTX-H2/ 30 with a frequency of 30/32 to 566 to 590MHz, my tuner is 42/45 (638 - 662MHz).
Is there any way that the two can work together or how to modify the frequency of the UTX-H2?

Regards.
Allby

Return to posts index

Eric Toline
Re: Sony UTX-B2 and UTX-H2
on May 7, 2012 at 2:32:25 pm

Sorry it can't be done. Return the hand mic for one on the same frequency band as your receiver. You do know that you can't use both the handheld & the lav transmitters at the same time with one receiver?

Eric

Return to posts index

Richard Crowley
on May 7, 2012 at 2:57:09 pm

Or you could acquire a second receiver appropriate for the hand mic and then you CAN use both mics concurrently. Be sure to get one of the same make and model because the frequency channel alone is NOT an indicator of compatibility. Different brands use different transmission schemes that are mostly incompatible.

Return to posts index

Allby Corry
on May 7, 2012 at 3:17:01 pm

Hi Richard,

Thank you.

Allby

Return to posts index

Allby Corry
on May 7, 2012 at 3:15:36 pm

Eric,

I did not know that I can't use both mics at the same time with one receiver.

Thank you anyway.

Allby

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]