FORUMS: list search recent posts

Odd Lectro Problem

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Hughes
Odd Lectro Problem
on May 24, 2011 at 11:55:46 pm

I have more than 35 Lectro mic systems, been using them since the mid-90s. I've got 190 systems that I still use, 200 systems and 400 systems, both plug-on and beltpack.

I've got something happening that I don't think I've experienced before. I've got a 400 plug-on system, the UCR401 and the UH400A. When I plug an interview mic, a dynamic mic, the EV RE18, into the transmitter, the system works fine like usual. If I unplug it and plug an m152 with the MCA5X adaptor into the transmitter, I get nothing.

I've tried three different MCA5X adaptors, I've tried three different m152 mics. I've replaced the batteries and tried again. I've changed the frequency of the system a couple of times and nothing.

In every configuration, the interview mic works great, but the lav mics don't work at all.

This is in phantom mode. I find that the interview mics work with both phantom and non-phantom, but the lav mics work only with phantom. So I'm not doing anything differently in that regard.

The transmitter is set to 5V mode, which is what I always have my transmitters on.

This just started and I've never experienced a situation where the interview mic worked but the lav mic didn't.

Any ideas?

Tx, -Thomas Hughes

Thomas H

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Odd Lectro Problem
on May 25, 2011 at 3:25:36 am

Hello Thomas and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

Dunno, but Lectro has one of the best reputations in the industry for customer service. Pick up the phone and call them or email them if you're not in the US.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]