FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mix Master flow re:Voice over in different languages

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony Wilson
Mix Master flow re:Voice over in different languages
on Mar 12, 2010 at 12:56:45 am

I'm hoping someone can help me find information on mix master flow in regards to putting a voiceover in different languages for international distribution as well as any info on company standards for doing so. Thanks.

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Mix Master flow re:Voice over in different languages
on Mar 12, 2010 at 3:34:18 am

Hello Anthony and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

Specifically, what did you want to know.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

Anthony Wilson
on Mar 12, 2010 at 11:48:31 pm

To try and be more specific, I'm looking to take an existing online web series and set it up using FCP/quicktime so that I can have the Voiceover (which is currently in English) easily be changed to whatever language I need to with minimal effort and without having to change any other part of the video. Im hoping someone has suggestions on the best way to do this as well as any knowledge of company/industry standards for how this should be done. Ultimately I want to release the video internationally as well as acquire international sponsors. Thanks for the response and I hope this makes more sense.

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
on Mar 13, 2010 at 12:06:32 am

Anthony,

Presuming you've got the original footage and files separately on your time line, you add new audio tracks, mute the english enable the spanish and render the production out of FCP.

Unless you have the original files, "unbaking the cake" so you can insert a new VO will prove difficult, if not impossible.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]