FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for orange and redbook authoring software

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nelson May
Looking for orange and redbook authoring software
on Feb 19, 2010 at 10:07:53 pm

I have been using Jam 6 from Roxio, but no with SN I need some new mastering software. I don't have Logic yet, but I will get it in the future. Will BURN, or some other freeware work for me.

FYI, while using Jam 6. I can't get the title and track names to burn on the CD. When I also add the ISBN number, it doesn't show up in itunes etc.

Is there better freeware out there that will let me do red and oraange book with all the meta data?

MBP 2.4GHz 4MB RAM, 30"cine, MAC PRO 2.6 8 core 6GB RAM, Mbox, Neumann TLM-103, FCP HD 7. Pro Tools 8, Adobe Creative Suite, Reason 3.0, Macromedia Studio, ProAnimator, HVX200 with Firestore v4.0

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Looking for orange and redbook authoring software
on Feb 20, 2010 at 5:42:24 pm

Hello Nelson and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

You're dissatisfaction with Jam 6 is not solo experience among Mac users, myself included. You ask a question I can't answer but would like to know myself.

I can enter the names in Jam 6 in text info, but after a burn, they are not on the disc when I bring the disc up.

I now it's possible because people have brought me discs that do show the title and track names and I don't think they are listed with CDDB.

Anyone?

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]