FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sound effects

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Abdussamed Özay
Sound effects
on Oct 22, 2009 at 9:12:15 am

Hello,

I was searching on the internet for sound effects. But can't find the specific one. Can someone help me with it. The regarding sound is the background sound of this youtube movie

I think it's a high tuned guitar chord. Dont know exactly.

I hope i've informed you enough to help me. If not, please reply to this thread the things you need to know. I really need this.

Greetings,

Abdussamed Özay

Return to posts index

cowcowcow
Ty Ford
Re: Sound effects
on Oct 22, 2009 at 1:29:34 pm

Hello Abdussamed and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

There's a full rock band playing behind this video.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

Abdussamed Özay
on Oct 22, 2009 at 1:50:26 pm

Hello Ty Ford,

Thank you for your reply.

Is it possible to find those sounds on the internet to use it in After Effects or do I really need a band to make a use of it?

There should be PreMade sound I think?

Greetings,

Abdussamed Özay

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Jordan Wolf
on Oct 22, 2009 at 3:16:35 pm

Check out Digital Juice for backing tracks, etc. There are many others out there, I'm sure.

Wolf
<><

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcow
Peter Greenstone
on Oct 22, 2009 at 3:37:10 pm

What are you looking for exactly? What sound effect? There is a whole rock band playing in this, making all sorts of sounds. You need to be a LOT more specific about what sound you are referring to in this video and what sort of sound you want to find.

The only sound I hear in there that is not part of the music is that wooshing sound that goes with the graphics, but it doesn't sound anything like a high tuned guitar chord. Is that what you're talking about?

http://www.petergreenstone.com

Return to posts index

Abdussamed Özay
on Oct 22, 2009 at 3:54:32 pm

Thank you for your reply.

It's not the whoosing sound Im looking for. Actually the background music but don't know how the explain it.

Let me ask you this, Is it possible to re-create a background music like this one with gathering different sounds of instruments(guitar, drum etc) and compose it. If yes, do you also know here I can find those sounds?

Thank you all so much for helping me.

@Jordan Wolf: Thank you for the website.

Greetings,

Abdussamed Özay

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Fernando Mol
on Oct 22, 2009 at 4:28:26 pm

I can hear tree guitars.

-Arpeggios
-Clean chords
-Distort chords

Also, a synthesizer and a full set of drums. There are probably more there, but the Youtube audio quality it's not HiFi.

You'll need a loop software. And some good loops too... and effects (chorus, dist, EQ, delays) to achieve something like that.

After Effects is definitely not the right tool to mix sound that way.

Try ACID or garage band. Vegas is really good with audio. ProTools? I guess is too much to begin with. It need to be a multitrack software that can manage loops.

I hope this helps

*Remember to share a link to your site and to rate the posts. This is a free service for you and for us.

Return to posts index

cowcowcowcowcow
Jordan Wolf
on Oct 22, 2009 at 4:45:47 pm

"Is it possible to re-create a background music like this one with gathering different sounds of instruments(guitar, drum etc) and compose it. If yes, do you also know here I can find those sounds?"

Well, yes, it is possible...likely to sound good, no. The problem occurs when there is no reference point. You ask the guitarist "play this riff" and then have a drummer "play that fill". If you record them separately and don't give them a reference as to what the other is playing, they won't be able to work WITH the other's playing to make the music come together.

Wolf
<><

Return to posts index

Abdussamed Özay
on Oct 22, 2009 at 5:07:55 pm

Thank you.

I think i've found it on digital juice. What I was searching for is the Alternative Rock sounds. Now, I got to find other websites they offer it.

Thank you guys some much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]