FORUMS: list search recent posts

Speaker Position

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
William Sticht
Speaker Position
on Jun 3, 2009 at 9:51:55 pm

I have a client that wants speakers installed directly across from one another and i cant get them to budge. Basically in opposite corners of the room. What major issues will this cause with audio quality?

Thanks,
Fritz

Return to posts index

Jordan Wolf
Re: Speaker Position
on Jun 4, 2009 at 7:06:40 pm

William,

If you are asking that question, I think you are in over your head and should back out of the job. You should already know the answers to that question if you are doing an install. If you take this job, I guarantee that you will suffer the consequences of (1) an unsatisfactory install job, (2) loss of a client, and (3) a bad reputation in your area. This will not benefit you in any way.

If the client isn't willing to budge and their decision (or lack thereof) will result in a finished job that I myself am NOT satisfied with, I don't want my name on it. Back out now.

For similar opinions and advice and more in-depth answers, go to ProSoundWeb's SR Forums. I would post in the Installed Sound/Contracting forum.

I've always felt this forum was more for on-location audio/audio post-production Q&A (maybe I'm wrong?).

Wolf
<><

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]