FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wireless mixer controller

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
seth peterson
Wireless mixer controller
on Apr 10, 2009 at 2:01:50 am

In the age of wireless, I'm looking for a way to control an mp3 player and mic from the back of an event room wireless. The event designer wants the lightest audio foot print possible. We are already using the Event Sound L1 system from Bose and have had great success.

I see the BE-Mix and the Hercules online, but would rather have a smaller version of Yamaha's PM5D.

I know that this isn't so much film related but Ty and many others are so knowledgeable I thought I'd ask.

Thanks for any help.

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Wireless mixer controller
on Apr 10, 2009 at 12:44:41 pm

Hi Seth,

What sort of control do you want?

Regards,

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

Jordan Wolf
on Apr 10, 2009 at 5:11:58 pm

Some might be able to help you here, but I guarantee you will get the results you are looking for if you post on this forum. ProSoundWeb is the single best resource for Live Sound/Sound Reinforcement on the web...I have yet to find another that has the professionals on it that this place does.

You do have to register, but if you're asking about stuff like this, it will be of great benefit to you.

Wolf
<><

Return to posts index

seth peterson
on Apr 11, 2009 at 5:42:13 am

Thanks for the help, another great site I see.

Ty- I want to plug in two mics and a mp3 player into a small PA then adjust the volumes from far away with a hand held controller. Basically the mixer would have a separate controller/remote.

Thanks

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
on Apr 11, 2009 at 1:05:20 pm

Why not use a small mixer, like a Mackie, as your controller, and feed that to the PA system?

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: Ty Ford's Audio Bootcamp Field Guide

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]