FORUMS: list search recent posts

Credit application forms for shady/out of town clients, anyone have a template?

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Hatcher
Credit application forms for shady/out of town clients, anyone have a template?
on Jan 31, 2008 at 9:13:50 pm

Hi everyone,

Do any of you guys have a credit application form for a potential client to fill out, just in case you're not sure whether they can pay when the time comes for an audio job?

I've had lately a string of out of town guys that come down here to Florida promising me all kinds of things and you do the job, they pay you some of what they promised, then they refuse to fulfill their end of the bargain.

I have one template from a collection agency, but it isn't really tailored to our industry.

Thanks in advance!
J

Return to posts index

Rennie Klymyk
Re: Credit application forms for shady/out of town clients, anyone have a template?
on Jan 31, 2008 at 11:01:02 pm

For something quick and simple tell clients you require a $100.00 (or what ever amount you choose) deposit to book the date. On your invoice list the equipment and services you will provide on the dates involved along with the rates for them. You should include hourly, 1/2 day and full day rates incase they add additional time or services midstream.

Google "assignment confirmation form". This is probably more appropriate for this type of assurance. Since you may be dealing with these people over some distance the deposit system is a bit awkward but an assignment confirmation form can be signed and faxed easily.

"everything is broken" ......1st. coined by Esther Philips I believe.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]