FORUMS: list search recent posts

Final Cut Pro Audio to Flash Encoder

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
twintrbrx7
Final Cut Pro Audio to Flash Encoder
on Dec 16, 2007 at 7:42:42 pm

Ok, I have been working on perfecting the web site video spokesperson like you see on pagegravy.com.

I have perfected everything with the green screen, keying, apha channel, etc. The last obstacle for me has become the sound. Check out pagegravy.com.

Wow, their sound is awesome. How did they get it that good? Are they using an audio filter to acheive that effect? I use very high end seinheisser wireless lavaliers and they sound alright in final cut ( I would like to know some good filters to use to sweeten it up) but by the time it makes it out of the flash encoder it's not that great. I need my audio to sound amazing like on pagegravy.com. Have you guys tried anything as far as audio goes? I need something to make my guy's voice jump on the web site.

Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks to everyone.

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
Re: Final Cut Pro Audio to Flash Encoder
on Dec 17, 2007 at 8:15:42 pm

Hello and welcome to the Cow Audio Forum.

Page gravy sounds good, at least on my laptop speakers. The audio is well recorded to begin with. A little music covers up roominess.

The perfect combo of EQ, compression and limiting can be used to get anyone's audio to this point. So, yes filters. Export to SountrackPro, tweek and pull the audio back into FCP. It also helps if your talent has a very good voice. She does.

Regards,

Ty Ford

Want better production audio?: http://home.comcast.net/~tyreeford/AudioBootcamp.html
Watch Ty play guitar:

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]