We are beginning a production in January and i am seeking advice on a few pieces of equipment. The goal is to keep the stedicam operator wireless. We are fairly low budget, so i am looking for the most economical route to go with these things:
1. Wireless transmitter and reciever (with XLR connectors) for a boom mic.
2. Wireless transmitter and reciever for head phones. (2 and 3 could be a combined unit)
3. Wireless transmitter and reciever for monitor.
4. Boom (about 15ft. range), Microphone (mostly outdoors shooting), and windsock (the big fuzzy ones)
5. Panasonic HVX-200 -least expensive, RELIABLE retailer (i am well aware of the online "bargain deals"