FORUMS: list search recent posts

Welcome Ty Ford to the Audio Professionals COW Leadership Team

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kathlyn Lindeboom
Welcome Ty Ford to the Audio Professionals COW Leadership Team
on Jun 7, 2006 at 12:53:06 am

Ty's been helping out in this forum for quite some time. We thought it was time that he join the team officially.

Please click on his picture to find out more about him, and please welcome Ty Ford to the Audio Professionals barn.

Kathlyn Lindeboom
The Mistress of Mmmooooo!

Return to posts index

Tom
Re: Welcome Ty Ford to the Audio Professionals COW Leadership Team
by
on Jun 7, 2006 at 11:06:22 am

Welcome Ty, great to see you here. Ty has over the past year given me solid advice on equipment purchases and correct microphone selection. His web site is very informative. I only wish I found it before purchasing what I thought was the correct microphone for the job, only to find it was not. It is great to have a sound professional here that has the experience behind what he says. Good to see you Ty, I am sure we will all keep you very busy.
Tom n Illinois

Return to posts index

Peter Perry
on Jun 7, 2006 at 6:50:50 pm

Welcome Ty,
Although I'm not sure why I am welcoming you, you have been doing a lot of the heavy lifting around this barn for a while now.
At least now you are official.
Peter

Return to posts index

Ty Ford
on Jun 9, 2006 at 2:21:59 am

Thanks,

Guess this means I have to cub my rapier wit....if I could only remember where I put it...

I WILL be asking for video help for my Canon XL2 and FS-4 from time to time.

Here's a hot audio tip. I found this week that the Rode Dead Cat makes a dandy wind killer for my Schoeps CMC641. I normally put the CMC641 with tear drop pop filter in a rycote donut that mounts to my k-tek boom. I was trying to figure out how to use the cmc641 outside more.

The cmc641 and pop filter can be snugged inside the dead cat and the rear of the cat can be pulled back onto the donut.

An unintended Cool Tool!

BTW: Bette and I are seriously condsidering a move to California; San Diego for weather, San Francisco for better business or LA if we lose out minds.

I do mostly location and studio audio for commercials, industrials, singer/songwriter music and AFTRA/SAG voicework (as a talent). She's a medical lab tech at Johns Hopkins Hospital.

Any thoughts you'd like to share off list may be sent to me at tyreeford@comcast.net

Thanks,

Ty

Ty Ford's "Audio Bootcamp Field Guide" was written for video people who want better audio. Find out more at http://www.tyford.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]