FORUMS: list search recent posts

exporting audio from wav to aif

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
FromUSSRwLuv
exporting audio from wav to aif
on Mar 7, 2006 at 8:30:53 am

I have exported my audio from a wav file to an aif file. I've noticed that my audio after its been exported as an aif file is a little choppy, it doesn't sound as clean as the original wav audio, any suggestions?
And since maya7 is not being too friendly with the wav format I had to convert the file, but now that it is converted and imported into maya it sounds choppy. It sounds choppy even if I just play it without importing it into maya. Any suggestions?

-Tatyana

Return to posts index

Will Salley
Re: exporting audio from wav to aif
on Mar 11, 2006 at 7:38:24 am

Can you explain "choppy" a bit more? Are the settings of the AIFF identical to the WAV?

Return to posts index

FromUSSRwLuv
Re: exporting audio from wav to aif
on Mar 12, 2006 at 7:06:29 am

I am not sure how to explaine the settings, what I did was import the wav file into after effects and then went into file and export it as aiff file. When I played it, it sounded like there were some split second pauses after few phrases. As if the audio was turned off and then turned on after the word. But I think what I am going to do is work with the choppy audio and then composit it with the good audio in after effects, at least that's what I've been suggested.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]