FORUMS: list search recent posts

Soundtrack Problem

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ShariLynn
Soundtrack Problem
on Oct 6, 2005 at 7:04:28 pm

Hello,
I've been learning Soundtrack and have found that when I save a project and quite Soundtrack, I can't open the app and access the project again. I can see it in the Project_File folder on the desktop, I can see it in File> Open Recent, but Soundtrack won't open the project. I have to Force Quit.

When navigating through the Soundtrack Brower window, I can get to the Project_File folder, but it shows nothing in it. Can you help me, please? I hope?

Thank you,
Shari

Return to posts index

Jim Kanter
Re: Soundtrack Problem
on Oct 9, 2005 at 7:50:58 pm

Sounds like a permissions problem. When you log in as the user do you have read, write AND execute permissions for the files in that folder.

Select the folder and files and check using File > Info.

Jim Kanter,
Digital Film Institute
http://www.dfilminst.com

Return to posts index

ShariLynn
Re: Soundtrack Problem
on Oct 10, 2005 at 6:08:44 am

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
It seems it might have been a bad connection between STP and the Apple Loops. I reinstalled both discs, and had no problem accessing the project. Tne next day, however, the same thing happened again. I shut down the G5, and when I turned it on the next morning and tried to access the project, I could not. So I reinstalled again, and all worked well. I'm not sure why all is so strange, but I will check on the permissions aspect. Thank you for your suggestion.
Shari

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]