FORUMS: list search recent posts

Digital storage

COW Forums : Audio Professionals

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hutch
Digital storage
on Jul 29, 2005 at 5:20:56 pm

Currently, I have a setup where I bring a keyboard (with onboard sequencer) through a mixing board with multiple effects and output that directly to a Tascam professional grade CD burner. I perform the parts individually on the keyboard and sequence them and then send that throught the board all at once to be mixed and burned to cd. (instrumental only - no vocals)

I recently purchased a studio grade mic and would like to expand my system and add the capability for vocals. However, I want the capability to record each vocal track one at a time and do that digitally. I would appreciate recommendations on the most economically feasible way to approach this considering the equipment I already have.

Is there a digital device that would allow me to capture the digital signal immediately before the CD burner and offer a basis to monitor what has been recorded so that I can sing additional parts? If not, what are my options to incorporate multiple vocal tracks with the least cost and noise possible?

Thanks in advance...

Return to posts index

Peter Perry
Re: Digital storage
on Jul 30, 2005 at 5:37:49 am

Hutch,
Why don't you tell us what you have for a budget. That would make things easier.
Peter

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]