FORUMS: list search recent posts

My whole project can't find the logos and texture I assigned for titles.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Daniel Corcoran
My whole project can't find the logos and texture I assigned for titles.
on Oct 7, 2017 at 6:17:58 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm using Premiere Pro CS5.0.0

I had to transfer a whole big project and all its assets from one drive to another.

In the process, I had to relink some assets - and that was fine. They are all in one place - in a folder called "elements".

I have two problems though, both to do with the titles:

1. None of the correct "logo" images are displayed. Instead it displays the word "logo" where every logo image should be. It knows what the image should be as it sometimes displays the correct thumbnail image. It's there in the "elements" folder, but it just displays the word "logo" rather than the image.
Is there a way of telling Premiere where the logo images are universally, or do I have to re-link them in the title tools window.
Hopefully there is a way of doing the former as the latter would take ages as there are hundreds of individual titles!

2. None of the title textures are displayed correctly - I just get a green and red striped effect instead.
The gold texture I've used before is there in the "elements" folder, and again it is sometimes displayed as the texture thumbnail - so it knows it really should use it, but doesn't display it.
I could spend hours relinking the texture to hundreds of titles, but is there a way of telling Premiere that it is there the in the folder?
I'd be sooo grateful for your help!
Very many thanks in advance to anyone who can help me!

Return to posts index

James Barry
Re: My whole project can't find the logos and texture I assigned for titles.
on Oct 20, 2017 at 3:11:47 pm

Spitballing here, but try right-clicking on the media in the Project panel and click "Make Offline". Make sure the option for "Media Files Remain on Disk" is selected. Next make a new folder outside of your Elements folder and call it something else like "Assets". Move all your logos and textures into that folder. Next select all of your off line media in the Project panel and reconnect it to the media in the new folder. See if that works.

Return to posts index

Daniel Corcoran
Re: My whole project can't find the logos and texture I assigned for titles.
on Nov 8, 2017 at 10:37:15 pm

James,
Thank you so much for your reply. I've been away all this time and have just checked back and have seen your post.
I will try your solution.
Very grateful to you!
Dan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]