FORUMS: list search recent posts

Export crash with project

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Morrow
Export crash with project
on Oct 4, 2017 at 9:15:50 pm

We have tried everything with a certain timeline as it will not export, any other ideas??? We have tried permissions, cache, new project timeline, different codec. It just quits Premier and gives no error message.
Thanks,
Patrick Morrow

Return to posts index

Jeff Coleman
Re: Export crash with project
on Oct 5, 2017 at 9:58:21 am

Not sure. What OS and Premiere version?

Can Premiere export anything, such as a different one-clip timeline in a different project?

If not, then perhaps it's not a sequence/project/media issue. If it can, then perhaps it is. Did you try the following?

1. Create a new sequence. Copy the clips from old sequence into new.. Delete half the clips until you have successfully exported. (Corrupt media file finding routine)

2. Start a new project. Import that old project into your new. Create a new blank sequence. Copy the clips from old sequence and paste into new. (Corrupt project/sequence fix)

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
Re: Export crash with project
on Oct 5, 2017 at 11:17:11 am

I had the same problem last week trying to export a 52 gig single QT video file that I recorded, that fed through a switcher to Ninja Blade.

The original was 1080, and the only way I could export without crashing was to change output setting to 720. Crazy, yes?

You may also try cleaning your preferences. My system froze up until an Adobe pro took control of my compute and did the deed 2 weeks ago.

Eric

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]