FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyframes not working on adjustment layer bug with Premier CS6?????

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sunny Pyburn
Keyframes not working on adjustment layer bug with Premier CS6?????
on Sep 21, 2017 at 1:29:16 am

I have an adjustment layer consisting of the Black & White effect.

All I want to do is automate the movement of the adjustment layer using keyframes (in effects Controls under fx Motion)

Premier is totally ignoring the keyframes.

However, when I choose to automate the motions of my video files, oh, then it pays attention and moves them accordingly, but when I do the same thing with my adjustment layer it totally ignores them.

I have tried searching for an answer on google only to find alot of people have had similar problems trying to automate their adjustment layers (motion and/or opacity) but I can not see any solutions, except to restart my pc. Tried it, and didnt make a difference.

How do I get Premier pro to pay attention to the keyframes and actually do what it is supposed to do? Is there a bug with Premier Pro CS6 and if so did Adobe ever fix it? thanks

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: Keyframes not working on adjustment layer bug with Premier CS6?????
on Sep 21, 2017 at 8:01:06 am

I cannot reproduce your issue.
When Premiere is acting weird trash preferences by holding down shift+alt while opening Premiere.
Make a backup of presets first.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS2/CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Sunny Pyburn
on Sep 21, 2017 at 9:28:42 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response! I would like to try this. How do I make a back up of the presets first?

Return to posts index

Sunny Pyburn
on Sep 21, 2017 at 10:56:49 am

Hi there.

I have created a video on my phone outlining the issue I am having. Better to watch the video than me trying to explain it on here. You get to witness all the craziness!!

thanks

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
on Sep 21, 2017 at 3:10:29 pm

Sorry cannot read a watch at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS2/CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

greg janza
on Sep 21, 2017 at 3:33:39 pm

maybe it was a bug with CS6 but it's no longer an issue so the simple fix, upgrade.

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

Timothy Beck
on Oct 20, 2017 at 3:03:46 am

As of CC 2017.0.1, the issue described by Sunny is present. Depending on the effect and what is being attributed (opacity, transformation, rotation, etc) keyframing of an adjustment layer does nothing. For example: the opacity curve of a Camera Blur effect cannot be keyframed on an adjustment layer, but Gaussian Blur works just fine. It is not limited to built-in effects. I've had problems with RG Universe, Trapcode, among others. They are all hindered by the same issue, but finding a correlation among them in order to pin-point the source has proven difficult.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]