FORUMS: list search recent posts

live logging

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marchel Ven
live logging
on Sep 19, 2017 at 7:49:52 am

Hi!

I'm starting a new project as editor for a tv series with supposedly 160 hours of raw material (2 camera's, reality-style footage). I have to cut it down to 10 episodes of 10 minutes.... Four years ago we did the first series of this project and I add notes, subclips in Prelude after shooting. Now there is an option for a assistent director, so I was looking in Adobe live logger for the iPad. But I'm not sure because Adobe, unfortunately, not improved the first version from 2014... Are there better alternatives? Or is there a workaround for the problems I see in live logger?

What I want from live logging is simply:
-timecode sync (this works in adobe Live logger if I'm right)
-Tagging on set: episode nr(s)-"01", character(s) -"Paul", location "Kitchen", day/night (this works in Adobe Live logger).

-For example episode numbers that are searchable in Premiere Pro. I get the full clip and all the subclips in the clip, not only the part with the comment/tagging (or subclip if I changed this in prelude, dektop)
-Searching for "Paul" + "Kitchen" and get only the parts that are tagged with this particular comments
-Comments that have different colours after live logger (everything is green after export to prelude desktop
-Changing length of comments in Live logger (you can only do it for all the comments, standard 4 seconds)
-Subclips with the right length, not an option in this version as I tested (have to do it afterwards in Prelude, desktop)

Sorry for the questions but I hope there is someone with the right solution here:)

iMac Retina 5K, 27 inch, late 2014, 4 GHz Intel Core i7, 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, 500gb flash

PremiereCC 2017.1.2/Avid MC 8.3/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]