FORUMS: list search recent posts

A title tool for Premiere Pro (public beta)

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andreas Kiel
A title tool for Premiere Pro (public beta)
on Sep 13, 2017 at 12:23:09 pm

With the introduction Adobe Premiere Pro 2017 the old Title tool was replaced by a new "Graphic and Type" tool. The old tool is still available, but there is no export of titles anymore.

This latter feature was used by many people to prepare open captions for importing into Premiere Pro with SRT or other subtitle formats.

This is where premiereTitles come. While you still can use the legacy titles you may have created with a previous version of Adobe’s Premiere Pro you now can create basic subtitle templates outside Premiere Pro.
Once done convert SRT, VTT or STL text subtitle files to Premiere Pro subtitle tracks.
Another option of the app is the ability to convert titles created by the new text tool to STL.

The app will expire Ocober 12th.
Have fun and please send me feedback: kiel(at)spherico(dot)com

- Andreas

Download:
http://www.spherico.com/filmtools/TitleExchange/PTI/PRTL.dmg

Spherico
http://www.spherico.com/filmtools

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby
become a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will
also gaze into thee." - Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Return to posts index

Simon Ubsdell
Re: A title tool for Premiere Pro (public beta)
on Sep 13, 2017 at 2:22:32 pm

This is another amazingly useful and well designed tool from Andreas.

No-one understands subtitling better than he does.

I highly recommend this latest offering to anyone who needs to work with subtitles in Premiere Pro.

Simon Ubsdell
tokyo productions
hawaiki

Return to posts index

andy patterson
Re: A title tool for Premiere Pro (public beta)
on Sep 13, 2017 at 7:06:40 pm

At IBC Adobe did announce some updates to the Essential Graphics Panel (the new titling system of Premiere Pro). I think Adobe should have just waited until 2018 to release the Essential Graphics Panel. It needs more time to mature. As of now many people like the old titling system better. I know I do. We have to let Adobe know not to get rid of the old legacy titling system any time soon. I am sure in another two years the essential titling system will be much better than it is now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]