FORUMS: list search recent posts

can unlink audio and video in batch but cannot batch link, does a solution exist?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ardelle herron
can unlink audio and video in batch but cannot batch link, does a solution exist?
on Sep 4, 2017 at 5:59:27 pm

I can unlink audio and video in batch (right-click) but cannot batch link, does a solution exist?
Or am forced to just link them clip by clip?

Thanks

Premiere CC 2015.3

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: can unlink audio and video in batch but cannot batch link, does a solution exist?
on Sep 5, 2017 at 8:17:21 pm

That is correct, how is Pr to know which audio belong to what video.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

ardelle herron
Re: can unlink audio and video in batch but cannot batch link, does a solution exist?
on Sep 7, 2017 at 3:27:08 pm

Right,

I don't know how Premiere works under the hood,
so my simple logic assumes that if I can take any random video and audio, select them and (right-click) 'link' them, they get linked, whether they 'belong' together or not, I figured there would be some kind of algo/logic to mechanically batch link multiple clips.

Let's say if you select multiple clips on a timeline (even number of video clips and audio clips), then why wouldn't you be able to 'link' video clips and audio clips together based on let's say time-code, in ascending chronological order? The earliest video gets linked to the earliest audio and so on.

This would be helpful in cases for me where I stumble upon a sequence where everything is in 'sync' but video and audio are unlinked. And I have to go about it clip by clip. Not a huge time-saver but just crossed my mind.

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Sep 7, 2017 at 9:36:56 pm

You can link, group or nest. No way to automate what you want.
TC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]