FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video and Phantom Audio

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rickie Peete
Video and Phantom Audio
on Aug 31, 2017 at 6:58:05 pm

Hello. Okay, so, I had a video and phantom audio issue. However, I found the solution on Youtube and it took care of the issue. However, the solution created a new problem -- because ... I assume I deleted something that I shouldn't have.

My initial issue (that was solved) was that a 10 minute clip played within my CS6 timeline as it should (video and audio) uptil about the 3:30 mark; then the problem occurred: video continued to play, but the current audio was entirely replaced with the audio from the beginning of said clip. The audio no longer matched the video that was actually being shown.

Youtube Video:

So, the solution, found in this short video, starting at 1:30, was to find two folders: Media Cache & Media Cache Files. Then, delete everything in the folders. Everything worked fine and as it should after I deleted the files in both folders. I was able to play the video without any phantom audio and I rendered it with no issues. So, I eventually closed/ exited out of PP. The next day, when I came back to the project and attempted to RENDER my timeline, I continuously got an error box graphic with the following information:
"Video Error
Error Compiling Movie
Unknown error"

The project starts rendering for a little while and everything seems fine, but then the rendering stops and the error box message appears.

Any idea what I need to do? Thanks.

Return to posts index

Rickie Peete
Re: Video and Phantom Audio
on Aug 31, 2017 at 7:06:39 pm

I failed to mention that my storage space is basically at capacity/ Windows 10. I thought that may be the issue too. I'm attempting to free up some space.

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Video and Phantom Audio
on Aug 31, 2017 at 10:37:02 pm

the latest thread I've read adobe says phantom video isn't natively supported.

""DJI Phantom 4 Pro is yet not included in current version of Premiere Pro Supported formats
The development team is working on it to include in future versions"

5. Re: Can not import any Phantom 4 Pro videos
Kevin-Monahan, Adobe
Preston1,
Just heard that this footage may not be currently supported. Kindly transcode the footage to see if that would work for you. If AME won't transcode, try Handbrake.

Thanks,
Kevin
https://forums.adobe.com/message/9747150#9747150

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]