FORUMS: list search recent posts

Possible to delete all clip markers from selected clips in the timeline?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amy Young
Possible to delete all clip markers from selected clips in the timeline?
on Aug 23, 2017 at 4:46:52 pm

I know this project looks crazy, but I filmed someone doing a process a few times and being a human, his timing was slightly different each take. So I used clip markers to align the steps. Next time I will use "titles" as clips in the track above, because now all these markers are getting in my way.

Is there a way to select all the clips and delete all their markers at once? So far I can do one clip at a time, which is irksome.

Thanks for any tips!

Return to posts index

Amy Young
Re: Possible to delete all clip markers from selected clips in the timeline?
on Aug 23, 2017 at 4:51:17 pm

I should add that if I double-click the "original" clip in the project bin, and Command-Opt-M to delete all markers, it seems to do it, but the markers remain on the in/out clip in the timeline, which is actually the only place I really care about -not- seeing them...

Return to posts index

James Poll
on Aug 23, 2017 at 6:32:41 pm

Could you not just go under the "wrench" menu in your sequence and un-check "Show Clip Markers"? It doesn't actually get rid of them, but at least you won't have to look at them... which I gather is the idea?

Return to posts index

Amy Young
on Aug 24, 2017 at 2:31:48 pm

Thanks James -- actually, I do want to get rid of them. I'm another phase of the edit and different types of markers would be useful. (Meaning, markers as notes about the edit rather than notes about what the onscreen person is doing).

I tried add even more markers, but it was too messy.

I just did the clunky thing and deleted many clip-by-clip.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]