FORUMS: list search recent posts

Project size change question

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Steele
Project size change question
on Aug 9, 2017 at 4:45:09 pm

Hello, I am working on a project which I originally set to a size too small and had to adjust the project settings to properly fit the footage. The issue I am now having is that all of the blurs which I motioned tracked in order to blur out logos now no longer properly cover the logos because of the change of the size of the project.

So my question is, is there an easy way to fix the motion tracked blurs in order to fit the project again so that I don't have to redo all of the motion tracking?

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if you have any recommendations, thanks

Return to posts index

James Strecker
Re: Project size change question
on Aug 9, 2017 at 6:17:21 pm

I guess I would suggest nesting the entire video before changing the project frame size, so that the effects are already "flattened" and then the video will shrink or grow as one unit. Granted, if you zoom in, the effects (and video, and everything) will be more pixelated and whatnot. But it's the first solution that comes to mind.

James Strecker
JTS Entertainment
http://www.youtube.com/JTSEntertainment

Return to posts index

Peter Steele
Re: Project size change question
on Aug 9, 2017 at 6:33:57 pm

That seems like it would work, but the only thing is that I have already changed the project setting. Could I just change the settings back to what they previuosly were, then nest the videos, then change the settings once again to the size I need them?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]