FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is Premiere no longer able to successfully sync audio using "create multi camera source sequence/audio?"

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Smith
Is Premiere no longer able to successfully sync audio using "create multi camera source sequence/audio?"
on Jul 30, 2017 at 8:20:17 am

I do a lot of shooting of live music with multiple cameras and, less frequently, syncing one camera with better audio from the same source. In both cases, I used to use Pluraleyes to sync audio. Then I realized Premiere could do an incredible job with the above built in feature and I ditched Pluraleyes.

But seemingly upon updating to v11 Oasis - this feature now seems totally broken. I have tried maybe a dozen times to sync/make multiclips with various cameras with audio - all of which should work fine, and some of which I'd successfully synced previously - and literally nothing works now. I just get "Could not synch one or more clips in the current selection because a match could not be found" over and over and over.

I don't understand it, this feature used to be infallible.

I'm using a PC notebook 12 gig ram... can't remember how chip type or speed, but I have made it work on this system successfully in the past.

Thanks

Return to posts index

greg janza
Re: Is Premiere no longer able to successfully sync audio using "create multi camera source sequence/audio?"
on Jul 30, 2017 at 9:03:50 pm

you've probably already tried this but just in case, have you made sure that you've selected an appropriate audio track to match your second clip audio source to?

I've run into problems with Premiere being able to sync if the originating track audio is set to mixdown instead of a particular audio track.

Other than that, all is working fine on my system and I'm on V.11 Oasis on Windows 10 pro.

I Hate Television. I Hate It As Much As Peanuts. But I Can’t Stop Eating Peanuts.
- Orson Welles

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]