FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Issue

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Robby Monk
Audio Issue
on Jul 20, 2017 at 8:14:54 pm

I shot interview footage today. Probably got about an hour of footage. When I drop the footage inside Premiere, it all looks good, but there is no audio. While shooting, I had my headset on, and saw my meters registering (I was using a boom mic). All seemed normal during production. New battery in the mic and there were good connections. I'm recording straight to my c100.

As I type this, my audio just started to work, but stopped again after about 10 seconds. I went back and it played for about 20 seconds until it stopped again. It's almost as if the audio if buffering.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? If so, can you please put my mind at ease? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Robby Monk
Re: Audio Issue
on Jul 20, 2017 at 8:17:42 pm

After a little more research, it looks like the footage was simply being conformed inside Premier. I've never seen that before. If anyone can educate me on this, I'm all ears! Thanks again!

Return to posts index

Todd Perchert
on Jul 24, 2017 at 3:01:56 pm

Next time, look for a progress bar on the lower right of your PPro window, it should say Conforming (or something along those lines). When it is done, you will be able to play the audio just fine.
TC

Return to posts index

Robby Monk
on Jul 24, 2017 at 4:43:29 pm

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Joe Barta IV
on Jul 24, 2017 at 4:39:43 pm

It's also good practice to use the File/Import feature or the Media Browser to bring in footage. Sometimes drag and drop will come in without audio.

Joe

Living the SuiteLife!
Stuff for editors http://www.cafepress.com/suitelife

http://www.facebook.com/pages/SuiteLife/1524456414462851?ref=hl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]