FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can't scroll forward on the Timeline by dragging the Playhead forward in CC 2017

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Leonard
Can't scroll forward on the Timeline by dragging the Playhead forward in CC 2017
on Jul 13, 2017 at 3:30:11 pm

So I recently updated to CC 2017 from CC 2015 and now I have the dumbest problem.

I used to be able to easily scroll forward just a little bit on the Timeline by dragging the Playhead forward the desired amount. The Timeline would scroll forward along with it. Now I swear they made it so you have to attempt to drag it at least a full inch past the edge of the Timeline window to do that, so it's pretty much impossible unless I completely undock the window and drag it away, which defeats the original purpose of using that method (convenience). I can use my method to scroll backwards just fine without undocking anything, probably because there's plenty or room between the left edge of the timeline window and the edge of the screen, but not on the right edge.

The only reasonable workaround I can come up with is to wedge another window in to the right of the Timeline window, sacrificing space that would have otherwise gone to the all-important Timeline itself. Is there another solution? Maybe something deep in Settings that I don't know about?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]