Remove Warp Analyse banner on exports

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ben Thoume
Remove Warp Analyse banner on exports
on Jul 13, 2017 at 1:23:34 pm
Last Edited By Ben Thoume on Jul 13, 2017 at 3:16:49 pm

Hi,

When you add a warp stabilise to a clip you get the blue banner saying need to analyse frames, I know there are ways to get round that in premiere if it is staying on there but thats not my question, my question is, is there is anyway to turn it off so that it doesn't show in the export, so the clip remains unstabalised and doesn't contain the blue banner either?

for example i make many videos for youtube, Facebook etc, sometimes if there is a premiere update or my sequence loses the frame analyse etc and i export and old video from a previous premiere version without noticing (as the videos can sometimes be quite long) that they need to be analysed again, then i upload them to Facebook/youtube notice the clip that needs analysing and has the blue banner and by that time it has had many views and is too late, so i just want to know if you can stop it from putting the blue banner on exports?

thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: Remove Warp Analyse banner on exports
on Jul 13, 2017 at 9:50:28 pm

There is a check box in the Warp effect for turning the banner off.

Your workflow is kind of weird, if you dont want the banner and you dont want it stabilized: remove the effect.

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Ben Thoume
Re: Remove Warp Analyse banner on exports
on Jul 14, 2017 at 7:37:30 am

Ah, I missed that, thanks, it was more if I missed it I didnt want it to be on the final export, as in if i were to upload to Facebook/ youtube id rather the clip wasn't stabilised than miss the analyse warning and upload the video with than on it, if that makes sense

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]