FORUMS: list search recent posts

New Text creation inside of PP.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
barbara daly
New Text creation inside of PP.
on Jul 11, 2017 at 12:23:06 am

I like the new titler but some of my text disappears off into the right side of the screen into what seems to be an invisible bounding box. I want the text line to be longer, and there is room for it to fit nicely on the screen. How do I prevent this visual limitation from occurring?!!

b

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
Re: New Text creation inside of PP.
on Jul 11, 2017 at 11:27:59 am

If nobody responds it isn't because they don't want to help but because no one else is having the same problem. I've posted many "bugs" here that no one else had, and with my new PC I've discovered all of them disappeared. I think Adobe software doesn't play nice with every configuration out there, leading to all of these one off problems.

Hopefully I'm wrong and someone will come along with a solution (I read your other post as well) to your problems. As for me, I have one odd behavior in that if I put a transparent image on a timeline above a background and shrink it down, when I scrub the timeline the image appears at full size. It doesn't encode like that but it makes it hard to see if it's placed properly in frame. Just another example of adobe weirdness.

Return to posts index

barbara daly
Re: New Text creation inside of PP.
on Jul 11, 2017 at 2:29:17 pm

Thanks Duke, it really is frustrating and I've had both these problems repeatedly. I've always just worked around them but can no longer do that. I'm on a Mac if that helps. Appreciate your response.

b

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]