FORUMS: list search recent posts

I can no longer insert entire sequences into other sequences. Why?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tom Clasman
I can no longer insert entire sequences into other sequences. Why?
on Jul 9, 2017 at 3:16:02 am
Last Edited By Tom Clasman on Jul 9, 2017 at 3:18:34 am

I'm experiencing a difficult to solve problem that seems to have started to happen out of the blue.

I am trying to insert a pre-made sequence, into my 'Main' sequence. I have done this so many times before. But now, all of a sudden, I cant drag the sequence into a track of the 'main' sequence, like a block or separate videoclip - which is what I have always done. Instead, what happens when I grab the sequence I want to insert, and drag it in over the main sequence, is that all the clips inside the separate sequence gets copied from the separate sequence into the main sequence as separate objects. Not as a whole sequence, like I'm used to, and want.

I don't know why this has started to happen, I haven't changed any settings, updated or installed anything onto the computer as far as I can remember. I have reviewed the settings in both project and the Premiere application but I cannot seem to locate if there is a problem with some setting in there. Also, I've made all this on my own computer, so it's not a question of bad references or missing files or parts. I am using PP 2015.

I could use some help understanding why this is happening, and how I can return to being able to paste a separate sequence into the main sequence like one whole block again.

Thx for any comments
Tom

Return to posts index

Ann Bens
Re: I can no longer insert entire sequences into other sequences. Why?
on Jul 9, 2017 at 7:31:43 am

-----------------------------------------------
Adobe Certified Expert Premiere Pro CS6/CC
Adobe Community Professional

Return to posts index

Duke Sweden
on Jul 9, 2017 at 10:55:14 am

Like Ann "said" 😉

This happened to me once and I would swear on my life I never touched that button, but it happened.

Return to posts index

Tom Clasman
on Jul 9, 2017 at 1:13:07 pm

Ohh 😲, it was THAT simple? Christ ...
They say the first thing you go blind on, is your eyes. :P
Thank you Ann.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]