FORUMS: list search recent posts

No real time preview on Premiere CC - Jun2017

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alberto Baumstein
No real time preview on Premiere CC - Jun2017
on Jun 30, 2017 at 9:46:05 pm

I need some help or advise:

More than a month ago the real time preview for most of the effects simply disappeared from our Premiere CC, seems we returned for the beginning of the non-linear editing era.
Just dissolve and some simple transitions can be seen directly, any other effect needs render to be seen, even color correction.
Till some time ago Ultra Key, color correction and other could be seen without render, the computer configuration hardware has not been changed.
We have a Radeon video board that always worked smoothly as hardware acceleration (mercury playback), and still works because when using AE and even Media Encoder (during exports), we can see the preview in real time.

Has anyone had problems of this kind after the recent Premiere updates?

Obs.: The only software recently instaled in this machine was a 3D MAX

System info:
Creative Cloud - Premiere cc 2017 - last version
Desktop DELL XPS 890 - 32RAM - 3 Hard drives (System, Audio Video, Cache)
Video Board AMD Radeon r9 370 – 4GB - last driver (works fine with Mercury playback in Open GL mode)
Blackmagic Design Decklink Studio 4K
Windows 10
Latest software installed Autodesk 3D Max

ALBERTO BAUMSTEIN

VIDECOM
S. PAULO/BRASIL

Return to posts index

Alberto Baumstein
Re: No real time preview on Premiere CC - Jun2017
on Jul 4, 2017 at 10:15:22 pm

Problem solved!

After some trials (rolling back the RADEON driver till December 2016...) I followed Jim Simon indication trying an "Unofficial Premiere Troubleshooting Guide" cleaning all plug-ins, preferences and cache.

So It worked after resetting Premiere (holding down Shift+ALT while Premiere Pro starts up and until the Welcome screen)..
The source of the problem is still unknown due I did not installed new plug-ins in the last months... but now it is OK and I have the real time preview again.

ALBERTO BAUMSTEIN
VIDECOM

VIDECOM
S. PAULO/BRASIL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]