FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere stops recording to some or all audio tracks

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ian McKenzie
Premiere stops recording to some or all audio tracks
on Jun 29, 2017 at 4:55:27 pm

Long time lurker, first time poster. I found similar issues, but none quite like this or any solutions that worked. I'm using Premiere Pro with a New Series microphone, XLR to 3.5mm, though U had the same problem with a cheapo Walmart mic I was using previously. I'll begin recording VO in a project and everything will be hunky dory. Then for no reason, often immediately after pressing stop from recording the last cue, Premiere will simply stop recording to a certain audio track. I might immediately go to do a retake and nothing. The correct channel is selected, the record button is highlighted, the markers are cued to the right place in the timeline, but when I stop record, no new audio file has been recorded. Sometimes this problem migrates to other audio tracks. Restarting Premiere doesn't help. Sometimes I end up adding new audio tracks just so I have some place to record. Sometimes no tracks record. Sometimes I just move on to other aspects of the project and return and some of the tracks will record again, but that isn't a sure thing. I've set various tracks to master, to read, write, etc., ensured the mic is properly connected, listening, and recognized by Premiere. I'm baffled. Thanks for your help, guys!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]