FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere (and most of the the CC suite) won't start after the 2017 update

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jeff Herring
Premiere (and most of the the CC suite) won't start after the 2017 update
on Jun 22, 2017 at 4:11:27 pm

Held off updating from 2015 to 2017 until I had a project finished and glad I did. Once I ran the update from the CC app everything went to 2017.
Now nothing will start (at least Photoshop, Premiere, After effects, Media Encoder) They just won't launch. I don't even get a splash screen. On occasion if I'm looking fast enough I'll see premiere.exe appear in the task manager and then immediately disappear.

I tried to revert back to 2015 installs, they won't launch either. Uninstalled everything, ran the adobe cleaner tool. deleted the adobe folders in my Program files. Pretty sure I removed all of the ones hiding in the appdata.

I ran a process monitor for premiere and this is what came up, but I'm not really sure what it means. It's a CVS file. https://goo.gl/ZVd4xu

Acrobat works though and downloading dreamweaver and audition to check them.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff

Return to posts index

Jeff Herring
Re: Premiere (and most of the the CC suite) won't start after the 2017 update
on Jun 29, 2017 at 8:18:59 pm

After uninstalling everything, reinstalling everything, Then uninstalling it again. I went on to install CC2014, then CC2015, then CC2015.3 I installed them all again and run adobe cleaner in between every iteration. Spoke to IT, they didn't have any luck. I Removed everything again and installed CC2015.3 and tried to upgraded to 2017 and it finally works.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]