FORUMS: list search recent posts

Copy/Paste sequence contents to new sequence - Zoom/Repo doesn't come with it

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Amy Wilson
Copy/Paste sequence contents to new sequence - Zoom/Repo doesn't come with it
on Jun 19, 2017 at 3:15:39 pm

Hi. I am trying to copy the contents of my sequence (1920x1080, stereo) to a new sequence (1920x1080, multichannel). Everything is set up the same except for the audio but when i paste into the new sequence, my zoom/repos on shots are all over the place. Same if i edit it into the sequence instead of paste. Big black spaces on the side of certain clips. Its going to take a lot of work to get it back to how it was. If I edit it in as a nest, it looks fine but I don't want it nested. Is there something I'm missing here?
Thanks
Amy

Return to posts index

Jon Doughtie
Re: Copy/Paste sequence contents to new sequence - Zoom/Repo doesn't come with it
on Jun 19, 2017 at 5:19:19 pm

Unless something precludes this, why not simply duplicate the sequence instead of a lot of copy/paste?

System:
Dell Precision T7600 (x2)
Win 7 64-bit
32GB RAM
Adobe CC 2015.02 (as of 6/2016)
256GB SSD system drive
4 internal media drives RAID 5
Typically cutting short form from HD MP4 and P2 MXF.

Return to posts index

Amy Wilson
Re: Copy/Paste sequence contents to new sequence - Zoom/Repo doesn't come with it
on Jun 19, 2017 at 6:55:50 pm

Because i need to make the sequence multichannel output. I dont believe theres a way to do that unless making a new sequence from scratch, is there?
Thanks!

Return to posts index

John Pale
on Jun 20, 2017 at 2:15:24 am

I paste between sequences a lot and I can't say I've seen this happen when the dimensions match....not helpful....I know.

Can you Remove Attributes on the ones that got messed up then copy and Paste Attributes from the original sequence?

Does that work? Or does it get screwed up again?

PS: I always use multi-channel sequences. For stereo sequences, I just set it to 2 channels. This avoids the whole issue of not being able to change the audio outputs after the fact.

Return to posts index

Amy Wilson
on Jun 21, 2017 at 2:25:33 pm

I can paste attributes one by one. Seems some color effects carried over but not the motion. Just seems weird that a clip would copy over without it's parameters. Ok guess I'll do it this way and never use a stereo sequence again. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]