FORUMS: list search recent posts

Keyboard shortcut issue when cycling trim modes & selecting/unlinking clip

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
parker gerheiser
Keyboard shortcut issue when cycling trim modes & selecting/unlinking clip
on Jun 2, 2017 at 9:14:06 pm

Hello, I'm working my way through Adobe's Classroom in a Book 2017 for Premiere Pro CC and after googling around I can't find an answer to a probably simple snag I hit.

1) The book says that if I hold down Alt (I'm in Windows) while double-clicking an edit, it'll bring up Trim View in the Program Monitor without audio linked. This doesn't appear to be working for me-- whether or not I hold down Alt, audio is linked. I click the unsync button and that works fine as a workaround but I'm curious why this might be happening (I had reset the work space so I don't think any previous settings would be tripping me up).

2) While in Trim View, with the panel active, the book says that "Shift+T" will cycle through trimming methods. This shortcut also does not appear to be working for me. I've tried variations of it and checked out the keyboard shortcuts menu and I'm stuck. All it does is toggle Trim View.

These are really minor issues but I hate not figuring out before moving forward, ya know? Thank you

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]