FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Number sliders" on CC 2017 aren't working properly (using Wacom tablet)?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
"Number sliders" on CC 2017 aren't working properly (using Wacom tablet)?
on May 12, 2017 at 6:59:16 am

I've recently updated my PPro from CC 2015 to 2017 and I've noticed the "number sliders" (for lack of a better term), that is, these:

are no longer working with my Wacom. What I mean is, I can no longer just "slide" the number up or down by clicking (or rather pressing my stylus) over it an moving right or left, and I used to do normally up to CC 2015. The only way I can do this is by using the trackpad on my MacBook Pro, which is of course impractical if I'm working on a Wacom. Or click on it and manually change the number... which is basically what one did on PC's 20 years ago.

So I'm guessing it's either a very sad bug or there's a default config. that's changed with this new iteration of PPro and, if this is the case, perhaps I can change the default config. Otherwise, this isn't starting all that well...

Thanks for your input!

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
Re: "Number sliders" on CC 2017 aren't working properly (using Wacom tablet)?
on May 12, 2017 at 4:09:04 pm

Known issue over the past couple of Premiere releases with Wacom drivers. Just depends on what OS you are using with Premiere and what Wacom Drivers. If you are on Sierra, you might try the V21 drivers as I have seen posts elsewhere talking about that combo working.

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]