FORUMS: list search recent posts

Project is damaged

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Emmy Shindu
Project is damaged
on May 8, 2017 at 1:04:56 am

good day... please i was working on premiere pro cc 2015 on my mac system at the office but i just got a leave permission and i have windows 7 at home i tried exporting my project to XML but it gives errors saying the project contains sequence that could not be opened but i tried importing the project sequentially but it doesn't move it is just stuck. please i have almost finished the job i was working on and can't afford to start allover again.. thanks for your response in advance...

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Project is damaged
on May 8, 2017 at 11:40:03 am

you can send it to adobe and they will fix the project file.

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
on May 8, 2017 at 2:45:33 pm

Have you tried creating a new project and importing your old project through the media browser?

Andy Edwards

Return to posts index

Emmy Shindu
on May 8, 2017 at 7:00:04 pm

thanks for your reponse and yes I tried importing the project into a new project but it says it was saved by a newer version probally since I used premiere from a c system and I tried importing it sequence by sequence because I have soany sequences since its a movie but it takes forever to load the sequences

Return to posts index

Andy Edwards
on May 8, 2017 at 8:27:35 pm

Unless you can get an XML out of the corrupt project, you will be stuck upgrading to the newer version of Premiere you had on the other machine. Projects are not backwards compatible when a new version is released.

Return to posts index

Emmy Shindu
on May 8, 2017 at 11:55:01 pm

thanks Andy but i export an XML file when i was using the mac system so i could import the project on windows but the XML file tells me there are sequences that could not be opened but another project with the same XML file exporting format opened nicely that is my worry

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]