FORUMS: list search recent posts

White lines dropping footage

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brittany Joyner
White lines dropping footage
on May 5, 2017 at 11:45:33 pm
Last Edited By Brittany Joyner on May 7, 2017 at 11:13:24 pm

I have a section of footage that appeared with white lines awhile back, after being normal, fine clips beforehand. I have a lot of weird finesses with the video and audio, making audio from different clips line up with video that it doesn't belong to in order to have better audio quality in the clip, thus the differing lengths of audio and video in picture. All clips, either audio or video, that have the white lines, are subclips from the same take, which when opening the original clip, all is fine. So I guess it's the subclips that have all become messed up. Since there was a huge amount of time used to do all that audio/video clip syncing stuff, how do I get those subclips back? All the ones listed in the project panel are of that same, incorrect section of the original clip.

Here's what I've tried:
-Linking footage- When I right click, link footage is grayed out
-When I right click and reveal in project, the subclip shows as a different part of the clip than what it's supposed to be in timeline. So, no point in copying and replacing clip with source monitor subclip.
-Making clip offline, then relinking. Still with white lines.
-Closing/restarting
-updating Premiere pro

Any ideas?

**update: I figured it out. It was pointing to subclips on the project manager that were for some reason cut off and not working properly. When I took the clips offline, and linked them to the original source file, all lines were removed and all was well. Whew!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]