FORUMS: list search recent posts

Will pay for support for keyboard setting files, cloud sync, and work space prefs

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Eric Merklein
Will pay for support for keyboard setting files, cloud sync, and work space prefs
on May 4, 2017 at 12:52:07 pm

Willing to pay - I am trying to locate support for Premiere Pro 2015 and 2017. I really need guidance in keyboard settings, preferences export/import, and cloud syncing.

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

Henry Covaci
Re: Will pay for support for keyboard setting files, cloud sync, and work space prefs
on May 4, 2017 at 1:23:55 pm

I can help you out. For Keyboard keys, you mean the keyboard bindings found in EDIT/ KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS?

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
Re: Will pay for support for keyboard setting files, cloud sync, and work space prefs
on May 4, 2017 at 8:00:20 pm

Hello Henry.

I'm looking for the .kys file that has my customized keyboard settings, and the file that has my workspace set ups.

No matter what path I find on the internet, I can't locate. Every posting says something different.

As I'm moving from 2015 to 2017 is it best to start over?

My edit schedule is crazed and I'm hoping to find these settings files so I can shift to another computer without spending so much time hunting for an answer.

Thank you very much for any insight.

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

Kannan Raghavan
on May 5, 2017 at 2:40:30 am

On a Mac, go to your home folder-Documents-Adobe-PremierePro-11.0-Profile(Mac or User name)-here you'll find the .kys file.

Kannan

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
on May 4, 2017 at 2:30:03 pm

Have you read the online manual?

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/topics.html

Return to posts index

Eric Merklein
on May 4, 2017 at 8:03:05 pm

Hello Tero.

I wish I had rime to read through the manual. I'm on a tough delivery schedule and hope that someone can point the way so I ca switch to another PC.

E

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]