FORUMS: list search recent posts

MXF files on Adobe Premiere Pro CC2017 not displaying on external monitor using AJA io XT.

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Edgar Malpass
MXF files on Adobe Premiere Pro CC2017 not displaying on external monitor using AJA io XT.
on May 3, 2017 at 6:02:32 pm

MXF video files on my APP CC2017 are not displaying on my external monitor using AJA io XT. All drivers have been updated. Other video files display fine.

Return to posts index

Peter Garaway
Re: MXF files on Adobe Premiere Pro CC2017 not displaying on external monitor using AJA io XT.
on May 3, 2017 at 6:21:40 pm

I've not heard of this issue. Have you tried contacting AJA support? They're very good about being responsive.

https://www.aja.com/support/contact

If they cannot provide help please follow up here.

Peter Garaway
Adobe
Premiere Pro

Return to posts index

andy patterson
Re: MXF files on Adobe Premiere Pro CC2017 not displaying on external monitor using AJA io XT.
on May 3, 2017 at 6:34:43 pm

If you watch the video at 6:40 to 7:40 you will see with the DV converter and the Blackmagic Design Intensity Shuttle you have a setup option. I am not saying that it will work for your AJA product but it will allow my Intensity Shuttle to output 4K files to a broadcast monitor. With out selecting the correct option it will not output 4K video files to the broadcast monitor. If you have a funky frame rate than might also be an issue. The Intensity Shuttle can output a lot of video files but not everything.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]