FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere stuck locating media

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Rosenberg
Premiere stuck locating media
on Apr 28, 2017 at 4:00:13 pm

Since updating to the latest version of Premiere, I've been having trouble importing sequence from another project as well as locating media. Another editor has been sending me Premiere projects for me to import sequences and work on. When I try to import just the selected sequence, it starts loading the list of sequences, then just stops without showing any of the sequences.

If I try to open the project he sent me, it starts locating media, then freezes. If I hit cancel, it takes me to the link media window. I'll link one of the files, it starts to locate the rest of the media, and again freezes while locating media. I can cancel that, and just go into the project with unlinked media, but then I have to link each clip one at a time.

Again, this only started happening after I updated Premiere. The other editor has upgraded to the latest version as well. It is a fairly large documentary project with lots of assets. Considering that, I have waited 30min for some of these prompts to "unfreeze" but they never do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]