FORUMS: list search recent posts

Odd behavior Tangent Elements/Ripple panels & Lumetri Color wheels tab in Solo mode

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
R Neil Haugen
Odd behavior Tangent Elements/Ripple panels & Lumetri Color wheels tab in Solo mode
on Apr 22, 2017 at 5:03:10 am

Using a Win10 rig here.

On going to work in the 2017.1 recent update, I found something odd ... using the Elements panel in Lumetri, as I went to the Color wheels via tapping the MTF surface button, rather than the UI popping to the Color Wheels tab, it ... closed the Color Wheels tab. I was as my normal wont, in Solo mode in the Lumetri panel.

So ... I clicked the Color Wheels tab to open it, and ... the Elements panel went into Edit mode.

Tried it again, rinse & repeat.

Also got out my Ripple, and yep ... does the same thing.

If not in Solo mode, the Color Wheels tab stays open, but of course ... you have to scroll the UI to select the panel you want to see. NOT my preference.

Anyone else getting this?

Other than that, it's nice the overbrights are now "touchable" with the Basic & Creative tabs, but I certainly wish the tonals controls were a LOT more specific as to which part they affected. "Exposure" does a mashup of "Lift", a gamma selector, and contrast; Blacks moves what, about 2/3rds of the scale, Whites the upper half, shadows & highlights similarly move half to two-thirds of the scale roughly the same amount.

I'd prefer Blacks to simply stretch things out more downward, affecting the bottom far more than the mids & tops, Whites doing the obverse, and shadows & highlights moving a small section mostly and "fading off" the farther from their center of their range.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]