FORUMS: list search recent posts

Render and Replace a Composite of 2 Tracks?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brent Taylor
Render and Replace a Composite of 2 Tracks?
on Apr 14, 2017 at 3:27:56 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the fastest possible way to render a composite of multiple tracks and get it placed back in the same place as the timeline. Right now I have to go to the section I want, place in and out points, render it, find it on my local drive, then put it on the network drive at work, and then drag it into place. That's a lot of steps. (the local drive / network drive part is only necessary sometimes since I can't export files straight to a network drive if they're too big... that's another story).

I was hoping for a faster way to do this. I set up my "Render and Replace" options to use that same codec with the hopes that I could just right click, Render and Replace, and be good to go. Unfortunately I can't seem to do this with multiple clips at once (I can highlight multiple clips and use the option, but it only renders and replaces the top one rather than putting them together). If I nest it and try, that doesn't work, either (it won't let me select "Render and Replace" on nested sections).

Is there a faster way to do this? It would save me a lot of time as I have to composite sections of clips before I continue often.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]