FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can someone explain me why this happens when i add cross dissolve to nested video?

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tofig Shamkhalov
Can someone explain me why this happens when i add cross dissolve to nested video?
on Apr 7, 2017 at 5:17:30 pm

So basically when i add dissolve to nested sequence. Some part of this nested sequence becomes invisible.

Before: 11225_1.jpg.zip

After: 11226_2.jpg.zip

Imagine i edit a lot of little sequences and i merge them together to edit them more easily and this happens me every time. Most part of sequences become invisible and it totally destroys my video.
So every time i need to render this sequences separately and reuse rendered video to avoid this problem.
It happens totally random so i can't find problem and fix it. Sometime i readd transitions and it looks normal and after a while this bug or i don't know what is it happens again.
The problem is when i render the final project premiere pro renders it with this problem.

This happens me only with newer version of Premiere Pro. I never had any problem with CS6. And i thought that cc is a newest version so it may not be a stable after a year this things remain the same.
I don't even know if it'a issue or they changed transitions settings. But i love new cc and i want to continue to using it. But if i cannot fix this problem i must downgrade do CS6.

So what do you thing? is it happened to you? Am i doing something wrong? If someone has information about it please help me to fix it :(

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]