FORUMS: list search recent posts

Does anyone know how to create a shortcut similar to After Effects Set To In Point default is: [{ to set in point or ]} to Set Out Point

COW Forums : Adobe Premiere Pro

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fernando Acevedo
Does anyone know how to create a shortcut similar to After Effects Set To In Point default is: [{ to set in point or ]} to Set Out Point
on Apr 6, 2017 at 5:36:10 pm

Please note this is not the typical MARK IN or MARK OUT which default shortcuts are I & O.

Can this be reproduced in Premiere Pro where I could set a shortcut on my keyboard that will
move my clips In Point or Out Point to where the Play Head or (Current Time Indicator for AE users) is located
In other words, regardless of where the clip is on the time-line in relation to the Play Head, with the press of a shortcut I can move the clip
head or end to where the Play Head is parked in the time-line.

Thanks in advance!
Fernando Acevedo

HASTA LA BYE BYE!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Does anyone know how to create a shortcut similar to After Effects Set To In Point default is: [{ to set in point or ]} to Set Out Point
on Apr 6, 2017 at 10:50:51 pm

No, but there IS a keyboard shortcut to use the tool to CUT the clip at the point timeline cursor. Delete the no-longer necessary portions, and move the clip at will along the timeline.

Using snapping is really helpful in this situation.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]